Joey & Chelsea - Daschund

"My daughter Anita stumbled upon Happy Furry House 1 day while looking for boarding for our 2 dachshunds, Chelsea & Joey. We like what we read in Shayne's lovely webpage and I decided to check her out. I was pleased to discover that Shayne is a lively and young person and I immediately know that she is good for my dogs. She has a way with dogs and I also like that she does not allow my 2 dogs to misbehave. She is firm but passionate about handling dogs under her care and is very committed to her duties.

In the past, I had a couple of unpleasant boarding experiences in other places when both my dogs came back sick and down with diarrhoea. For a while, I stayed away from boarding until I met Shayne. Chelsea & Joey stayed in Shayne's place for almost 10 days when I went for my holidays. They both came back home healthy, happy and full of life.

I'm now encouraging my friends to bring their pets to Happy Furry House. Thank you Shayne for your dedication and devotion to our dogs."

From Linda & Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doggy Style Mag Adv

Doggy Style Mag Adv

Doggy Style Mag Write Up

Doggy Style Mag Write Up

Petster Mag Adv

Petster Mag Adv

Petster Mag Adv (chinese)

Petster Mag Adv (chinese)

Total Visitors (since 20.03.2010)

 
Copyright © HAPPY FURRY HOUSE