Autumn - Maltese

Autumn was boarding with me coz the mummy went back hometown for about 1 month.

To welcome our tum-tum gal, i brought her to eat steamboat BBQ on the 1st night.



Tum-tum looking at me with her super shining smiley face trying to beg food from me...



aiyoyo... ok la, ok la... give u satay la! (for LOL purpose only, i didn't feed her the satay ya...)




Autumn: waa.... so happy, got to go gai gai with Shayne! muackzzz



this autumn too tired and fall asleep on the sofa dy...





2 comments:

zephyros said...

poor dog...haha too much play time with pretty lady :P

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Shayne~~~
sorry for the late testi kekeke... actually I did wrote 1 last time but then it got error then i lazy to write again LOL

anyway, shayne was really helpful that time when I dunno where to board my girl as she was just about 3-4 months? and not even get her last jab done. I trust my girl to her cuz I know how she is and not only her, her family also pamper autumn so much until now she's soooooo friendly towards anyone LOL

nevertheless, I really want to thank her for taking care my baby for a month and I can see autumn was so happy staying with her =] even now, when we meet each other, autumn has to greet Shayne first before anyone else =D

Thanks dear!

Post a Comment

Doggy Style Mag Adv

Doggy Style Mag Adv

Doggy Style Mag Write Up

Doggy Style Mag Write Up

Petster Mag Adv

Petster Mag Adv

Petster Mag Adv (chinese)

Petster Mag Adv (chinese)

Total Visitors (since 20.03.2010)

 
Copyright © HAPPY FURRY HOUSE