"I'm here for you when you can't be there for them."


Worry about who to take care of your pet when you going to vacation or during some special occasions?

It's best if you have a trusted friend to help you but not all friends will have the relevant knowledge on dealing with animals. Or maybe you will ask a favor of your neighbour to drop by few times a day to feed and check on your pet, but how about the messy cleaning job?

But now you have another option - ME!!! ^^
(sorry for being muka-tebal, but i thot this is how an advertisement should be?)

- HOME BOARDING
This mean your pet will enjoy in-home feeding and care with 100% NO CAGE!(except for small animals & exortics)
Your pet are free to roam in my house and will only be confined in a designated room at night. I offer a one-on-one and personalized haven for your pet while you are away. Your pet will be treated as part of my own family members and of cause with lots of LOVEss too. We believe your pet deserve a great retreat while you're enjoying your worry-less holiday at the same time.

The best part is that your pet can hangs out around the living hall with me to watch TV and is underfoot when I'm working in front of the computer. I can walk your dog 2 times a day, according to your schedule. I keep litter boxes and wee-wee pads clean with disinfectant. I feed according to any and all special dietary instructions.

Well, I understand that last-minute emergencies, business trips and much needed get-a-ways are part of a busy lifestyle. But of cause, giving more advanced notice is always appreciated.

Just give me a call at 010-2255761 or you can drop me a mail at happyfurryhouse@gmail.com. I'll be ready to serve you and your pet anytime.


"I'm here for you when you can't be there for them."



With Love,

Shayne Lee
HAPPY FURRY HOUSE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little dog stayed with Shayne for over 6 months to comply with Australian quarantine requirements before coming back to Australia. Shayne did a magnificent job in looking after her and spoilt her with lots of love, affection and the type of kindness which is rare to find these days. Her natural ability and love for animals was evident in every way she looked after my little girl including sending me photos continuously and videos of Tim Tam playing & eating. My dog's long absence from me was very emotional but Shayne eased that with constant communication and updates as to how Tim Tam was going. The environment she was in, the food she was fed and the love she was given was first class and very much appreciated. Shayne is a natural with pets and an extremely capable carer who I am indebted to and I have no hesitation in recommending Shayne & Happy Furry House to anyone who needs their pet looked after for either a short or long period as I experienced. A lovely lady, a great environment and a truly wonderful experience for your pet. God bless you Shayne and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Pete Cormack, N.S.W. Australia 21/01/14

Post a Comment

Doggy Style Mag Adv

Doggy Style Mag Adv

Doggy Style Mag Write Up

Doggy Style Mag Write Up

Petster Mag Adv

Petster Mag Adv

Petster Mag Adv (chinese)

Petster Mag Adv (chinese)

Total Visitors (since 20.03.2010)

 
Copyright © HAPPY FURRY HOUSE